ReCODE Protocol Daily Essentials
Free radicals are naturally occurring cellular waste that can cause cell and tissue damage in the body. Dr. Bredesen, one of the world’s leading neurologists, has partnered with LifeSeasons to tackle free radicals and give you the nutrients your body needs in the Daily Essentials pill packs.
Daily Essentials provide your daily doses of probiotics, antioxidants, omega-3s and multivitamins. These unique formulas enhance nutritional support for optimal brain performance and overall good health.
- ReCODE Protocol Daily Probiotics – Enriching your brain-gut connection is now the focus with specific probiotics that support a healthy microbiome and cognitive health. This formula contains beneficial bacterial strains that are clinically-proven to promote cognition, support gastrointestinal and immune health, decrease stress-induced digestive discomfort, and promote a positive mood.
- ReCODE Protocol Daily Omega-3s – Fish oil has many studied benefits for neural building, a healthy response to inflammation, and overall circulatory health.This formula includes Eicosapentaenoic acid (EPA) and Docosahexaenoic acid (DHA), which support eye, heart, and brain health. EPA and DHA encourage normal brain function and memory.
- ReCODE Protocol Daily Multivitamin – Another great addition to your day, the Daily Multivitamin provides essential nutrients that have been shown to promote memory and better health. This formula is designed to also meet daily needs for key vitamins, including Vitamin A and C, among many others, as well as boost your overall cognitive performance.
- ReCODE Antioxidant – Defend against oxidative stress and protect your brain health with this dose of antioxidants.
Want a more powerful brain-boosting routine? Bundle and save with the ReCODE Core Kit, which contains both the Daily Essentials and the Daily Balance products. These innovative products were created by Dr. Bredesen and LifeSeasons address the vitamin and mineral deficiencies identified in your customized ReCODE Report.
ReCODE Protocol Supplement Formulas
– Frequently Asked Questions –
Q: Should I be concerned about any of the ingredients interacting with other medications I may be taking?
A: As with any dietary supplement or prescription medication, do not take ReCODE supplements without first consulting your healthcare practitioner, especially if you are pregnant, nursing, or under medical supervision for any reason.