ReCODE Daily Balance Powder
258.57 grams / 30-Day Supply
Suggested Use: Mix 2 scoops with water in the morning on an empty stomach.
Key Formula Benefits:
ReCODE Daily Balance Powder contains ingredients that have been shown to promote cognition and memory by providing signaling and trophic support. Ashwagandha, Bacopa, and 5-HTP have been shown to support the brain's neurotransmission systems. Beta-hydroxybutyrate provides exogenous ketones to fuel energy production and endurance. Fibersol®-2 Soluble dietary fiber, Saccharomyces cerevisiae, and L-glutathione help sustain gut health and immunity. Beet root juice supports a healthy vascular system, and NAD+ supports natural energy.
Soluble Dietary Fiber (Fibersol®-2) 1,500 mg
Fibersol®-2 digestion-resistant maltodextrin is a soluble corn fiber that acts as a low-calorie bulking agent and contains 90% dietary fiber. This soluble fiber cannot be broken down by water or digested by enzymes. It also:
- Helps support or maintain intestinal regularity.
- Has the potential to reduce peak postprandial blood glucose (a blood glucose test that determines the amount of sugar in the blood after a meal) and insulin levels that are within the normal range in healthy individuals.
- Will not alter healthy, steady-state blood glucose or insulin levels.
- May attenuate (reduce the force of) the rise in serum triglycerides following a meal and may help retain healthy serum triglyceride levels.
- Has been demonstrated to delay post-meal hunger and has been shown to increase specific satiety hormones PYY and GLP-1. PYY (a hormone concerned with hunger and the lack of hunger) and GLP-1 (has the ability to decrease blood sugar levels in a glucose-dependent manner by enhancing the secretion of insulin) are satiety hormones released by the gut to tell your brain that you are full.
Ashwagandha (Sensoril®) 1000 mg
Sensoril® Ashwagandha is a powerful adaptogen derived from a unique blend of both the leaves and the roots of the Withania somnifera plant to provide optimal efficacy and bioactive diversity. Sensoril® Ashwagandha has been shown to:
- Help with stress management and stress-response reduction.
- Boost energy levels.
- Improve mental focus and reaction time.
- Increase upper and lower body strength.
- Improve sleep quality.
- Improve mental cognitive health, mood, fatigue, and vitality.
- Support joint health.
- Support cardiovascular health.
- Support healthy endothelial function and a healthy lipid profile.
Lecithin (from Sunflowers) 1000 mg
Lecithin derived from sunflowers contains phosphatidylcholine, phosphatidylinositol, and other phospholipids, and has been shown to:
- Help sharpen memory.
- Improve liver function.
- Lower cholesterol.
Beet Root Juice 750 mg
Beet root juice is high in iron, and has been shown to:
- Supports nitric oxide levels in blood. Nitric oxide is a vasodilator that relaxes the inner muscles of your blood vessels, causing the vessels to widen and increase blood flow.
- Promote natural energy.
Bacopa (Bacopa monnieri whole-plant extract) 500 mg
Bacopa, an Ayurvedic herb known as brahmi, has been used in traditional medicine to support and enhance learning. In Sanskrit brahmi means, “awareness and higher consciousness.” The antioxidant effects of bacopa are linked to increased levels of SOD/superoxide dismutase, catalase, and glutathione peroxidase in the brain. Bacopa has been shown to:
- Support memory, comprehension, and recall.
- Calm the nervous system.
Saccharomyces cerevisiae (Wellmune WGP®) 500 mg
Wellmune WGP® Saccharomyces cerevisiae is a source of beta glucan that has been clinically-proven to help strengthen your immune system. This highly-purified, naturally gluten-free yeast beta 1,3/1,6 glucan is extracted from the cell wall of a proprietary strain of baker’s yeast. Saccharomyces cerevisiae is taken up into the body through specialized immune tissue in the intestines, and has been shown to:
- Improve general immune health by encouraging neutrophils, a type of white blood cell, to identify and kill foreign challenges more quickly.
- Support immune function without over-stimulating the immune system.
- Help maintain overall physical health.
- Protect against harmful effects of stress.
- Promote healthy energy levels and mental clarity.
L-Glutathione (Setria® Glutathione) 350 mg
Setria® Glutathione, a reduced-form L-glutathione, is a tripeptide consisting of three amino acids: glutamic acid, cysteine, and glycine. It is found to varying degrees in all of the body’s cells, tissues, fluids, and organ systems. Glutathione protects cells against free radical damage, thereby supporting the normal functioning of tissues and organs. Glutathione also plays a key role in detoxification and fortifies the immune system. Among older individuals, higher glutathione levels appear to be associated with multiple measures of good health, including cholesterol, body mass index, blood pressure, blood sugar, and self-ratings of overall health.
L-glutathione has been shown to:
- Provide antioxidant support by reactivating other antioxidants, such as vitamins C and E. After antioxidants, like vitamin C and vitamin E, neutralize free radicals, they become unstable radicals themselves. Glutathione helps recycle these unstable molecules, returning them to active duty and extending their abilities to scavenge for and neutralize oxidants.
- Support the body’s natural detoxification processes.
- Bolster the immune system.
- Have a skin brightening effect.
Calcium Beta-Hydroxybutyrate 50 mg
The body uses calcium in many ways, including to build and maintain strong bones, for proper heart function, to support nerve function, and to increase the absorption of vitamin D. The body has the ability to store and reuse calcium repeatedly.
Calcium Beta-hydroxybutyrate is an energy dense molecule that has been shown to:
- Increase blood, muscle, and brain ketone levels to naturally fuel the body during periods of low carbohydrate intake.
- Raise blood ketone levels without digestive issues (bypasses digestive system).
Magnesium Beta-Hydroxybutyrate 150 mg
Magnesium and calcium metabolism are closely related. Magnesium has been shown to help with many deficiencies and can help to correct a number of conditions, including insomnia, muscle tension, spasms, or cramps, constipation, headaches, heart palpitations, PMS symptoms, tissue or joint calcification, nervousness, and irritability.
Magnesium Beta-hydroxybutyrate has been shown to raise blood, muscle, and brain ketone levels without digestive issues. Ketones are produced when the body burns fat for energy or fuel. They are also produced when you lose weight, or if there are not enough insulin ketones are engaged to help your body use sugar for energy.
Magnesium L-threonate (MagTein®) 150 mg
Magnesium is an important nutrient for brain health. Studies show magnesium levels in food are dropping due to the acidification of soil, yield dilution (as crop yields increase magnesium levels decrease), and unbalanced fertilization.
Magtein® Magnesium L-threonate is the only magnesium form proven to effectively increase the magnesium levels in the brain. Magtein® is chelated with amino acids for better bioavailability. (Magnesium is chelated by attaching an amino acid to the reactive sites of the magnesium ion, which significantly improves absorption.) Magtein® has been shown to:
- Raise the cerebrospinal fluid magnesium concentration with statistical significance.
- Increase the synaptic density in the hippocampus region of the brain to enhance memory.
- Enhance learning abilities, working memory, and short- and long-term memory.
- Improve longevity, sleep, mood and other conditions of aging.
Sodium Beta-Hydroxybutyrate 150 mg
Sodium Beta-hydroxybutyrate is a ketone. A ketone is an energy dense molecule that naturally fuels your brain, heart, and muscles during periods of low carbohydrate intake. Sodium Beta-hydroxybutyrate raises blood ketone levels without digestive issues by bypassing digestive system.
NAD+ (Nicotinamide Adenine Dinucleotide) 100 mg
NAD+, or nicotinamide adenine dinucleotide, is a coenzyme found in all living cells that is required for fundamental biological processes. NAD+ declines with age, which is why it’s so important to supplement. NAD+ has been shown to:
- Regulates the important brain neurotransmitter glutamate. Glutamate is a powerful excitatory neurotransmitter that is released by nerve cells in the brain.
- Replenish levels of the antioxidant glutathione.
- Boost natural energy.
- Activate certain enzymes that may promote healthy aging.
- Support the body's detoxification system.
5-HTP (Griffonia simplicifolia seed extract) 50 mg
5-HTP, naturally sourced from Griffonia simplicifolia, is a precursor to serotonin that supports the neurotransmission system in the brain. 5-HTP has been shown to:
- Promote sleep by increasing melatonin production
- Help depression by increasing serotonin
- Reduce the symptoms of migraines
- Ease symptoms of fibromyalgia