LIFESTAGES STAGE 1
Your growing pup needs intensive, purposeful nutrition in their young phase of life, and their nutritional needs are very different from adult dogs’. Young dogs require extra calories that are easily absorbed and digested. They also need increased overall levels of fat (particularly the essential Omega-3 and Omega-6 fatty acids), protein for muscle growth, and calcium for healthy bones and teeth.
Adolescent (young adult) dogs have reached the age of reproduction, but they are still growing and learning physical coordination. Often energetic, these young dogs still need a high caloric intake and a proper balance of growth-supporting vitamins, fats, and protein.
Nature Works. Science Proves It.
Each and every ingredient in LifeStages’ Pet Nutrition has a distinct purpose: to support your four-legged loved one’s health at every phase of life.
We don’t add fillers like grains, sugar, or animal by-products to heft up our product bulk.
Each dosage of our formula is potent and power-packed with real and lasting health benefits. Both simple and effective, our dog nutrition ensures that your pet is getting exactly what they need.
Simply sprinkle one scoop of Puppy Pet Nutrition on top of dry or wet dog food. Your dog will love it!
Learn About the Ingredients
- Great source of key nutrients
- Protein: promotes brain, blood cell, and heart health. Maintains lean muscle mass
- Niacin: supports a healthy nervous system
- Vitamin B6: used by the body to build natural growth hormones and healthy red blood cells
- Selenium: needed for healthy hair and nails, as well as immune function
- Phosphorus: helps maintain healthy bones and teeth
A nutritional powerhouse that contains:
- Omega-3 fatty acids: beneficial fats with heart-healthy effects
- Lignans: support the cardiovascular system
- Fiber: essential for a healthy digestive tract
- Powerful antioxidant
- Helps the body respond to inflammation
- Rich in vitamins and minerals
- Helps with diabetes and thyroid conditions
- Recommended as a treatment for dry skin
- Supports immune system
- Provides active enzymes often missing in processed dog foods
- Supports healthy digestion
- Promotes healthy skin, coat, and breath
- Contains antioxidants
- Provides nourishment to support a healthy allergy response
- Promotes healthy digestion
- Excellent source of protein
- Helps detoxification
- Improves gastrointestinal health
- Omega-3 Fatty Acids promote healthy skin and coat
- Supports allergy protection
- Supports brain health and cognitive development
- Maintains eye and bone health
- Promotes healthy skin, coat, and eyes
- Boosts liver function
- May help reduce anxiety
- Digestive enzymes
- Helps the body digest macronutrients and optimize nutrient absorption
- Supports optimal cell development
- Modulates immune responses and reinforces various body systems
- Improves the immune system and promotes overall health
- Helps maintain normal blood pressure
- Bolsters healthy cholesterol levels
- Supports weight control
- A probiotic that sustains a healthy digestive system
- Can improve frequency and quality of stools in sensitive dogs
- May aid with diarrhea in dogs